Friday, April 5, 2013

Flashback : 1


Not really long just a simple flash back , to give you an idea of things that have happened .-@proud_of_nicki             
               Flashback - about 4 months before

                " No Safaree your lying , cheating isn't a accident , you don't accidentally have sex .You don't accidentally pull down your pants and let me fucking guess the hoe accidentally moaned ." Nicki yelled face apple red , her voice projecting as the seconds passed ." If you would let me -" "Oh NOW you want to motherfucking explain ,but guess the fuck what I am accidentally asking you to LEAVE  ." "Nic com on " "Don't fucking Nic me , I didn't cheat you did , I was nothing but faithful and commited to you for you to do some shit like this ." Nicki sat down all this yelling wasn't good for her soon to be born children .She protectively covered her baby bump ."Please go I will ca-ll yo-u in th-e morning-ingg "she was now crying it was all becoming to much to handle ."

No comments:

Post a Comment